Does it sail?
The question is asked every day by visitors at Victoria Quay. Don’t stop at a selfie on shore with the Leeuwin in the background! Sign up for a day sail and come aboard Western Australia very own tall ship.
Sailing the STS Leeuwin II is an adventure you and your family will cherish for a long time. Sailing on a 1850’s style barquentine ship is a true and memorable experience, including seeing Fremantle coastline and marine life from a unique vantage point.
No sailing experience is required. However we are an active sailing ship, so a low level of fitness will come handy, if you want to help our crew haul the lines, take the helm and why not: climb aloft!
Morning and afternoon sails
What do you get:
- A 3 hours sail from Fremantle to Fremantle
- Light refreshments, tea and fresh coffee on-board
- A tour of the ship
- Activities for young people*
- Information about our programs
Children as young as 3 are welcome, but must be supervised at all time!
- Duration: 3 hours
- Departure: from B Shed, Victoria Quay, Fremantle
- Cost for a child &/or student (3-18): $40
- Cost for a concession / seniors: $69
- Cost adult: $99
- Family Pass (2 children under 18, 2 adults): $238
Visit our office today for more information or check the scheduled sails below and book now!
Have your voucher number ready before proceeding with the booking process below: you will be asked to enter it before checking out.