WHEN: 8 – 14 December
Join the Career Challenge Voyage
Future and current university students and young career professionals are welcome to join this voyage and expand their horizons. It is an amazing opportunity for participants to enhance skills in communication, leadership and collaboration. These attributes will stay with participants well after they step ashore and into their future career pathways. This Career Challenge will ensure participants have that little edge on their resume!
The voyage will include:
- Hands-on sailing experience
- Post voyage discussion by fully accredited Relationship Facilitator, Craig Van Waardenburg
- Onboard meals, safety equipment and wet weather gear
- Forming a network with other young career professionals
- Development of personal confidence
- Sailing into the Northern Gateway of Australia’s South West
- A once in a lifetime opportunity!
The STS Leeuwin II is a working ship, so during the voyage you will be part of hands-on activities, from:
- Navigating the ship and taking the helm
- Setting and furling the sails
- Climbing the masts and working aloft
- Standing watch while sailing through the night
Download an application form and reserve your place onboard. The only requirement is a sense of adventure!
A unique opportunity has been offered through ECU Business and Law. Submit an expression of interest (EOI) by Monday 18 September to the MBA Director Dr Mehran Nejati. To read more about this opportunity, please visit our scholarships page.