You can assist the 2017 Leeuwin rigging renewal.
As someone who has come into contact with the magic of Leeuwin, you are aware that our youth development program is more than a sailing adventure – it’s life changing for the young people who join a voyage.
This year, Western Australia’s only sail training tall ship’s rigging is being renewed during our annual maintenance period – something that is critical to the ongoing safety and operation of our amazing 31 year old ship.
Since 1986, we have welcomed more than 40,000 young people on board the STS Leeuwin II. I invite you to play a part in making sure the ship is ready for the 2017 – 2018 sailing season – berths are already filling.
With your support, Leeuwin will be back in the water in perfect condition, ready to weave its magic over the lives of thousands more young people into the future.
WHERE DOES MY MONEY GO?
100% – Leeuwin Rigging Renewal Project 2017*
Leeuwin Ocean Adventure Foundation Limited is a registered charity (Australian Charities and Not for Profit Commission). Donations of $2 and over are tax deductible.
Our Career Challenge is all about providing key employment skills to participants in tertiary studies or young professionals in the workforce. We are asking for sponsorship worth $10 000 for naming rights on one of the four watch groups. These watch groups are split into colours and can be chosen based on availability; RED, BLUE, GREEN and WHITE.
Benefits for your organisation:
- Involvement in superior corporate responsibility practices.
- Showcase your company to young professionals in a variety of industries.
- Association with the Leeuwin Foundation, a trusted program for over thirty years.
- Personal development opportunity for your employee, improving leadership, communication and teamwork.
- Build strong relationships for the future.
Your investment of $10 000 offers the following benefits:
- Complimentary place on Career Challenge Voyage for one employee (valued at $2 250).
- Naming rights of one of the four voyage watch groups.
- Opportunity to present to voyage participants.
- Supply merchandise for watch members to wear when the voyage departs.
- Corporate presence in any pre-voyage publicity.
- Watch Group T-shirt with sponsor logos.
- Two Leeuwin Day Sail passes.
Recognition on the Leeuwin Facebook, Instagram, website, press releases and any media coverage.
- Your company’s logo on communications to universities.
- Corporate presence on Leeuwin’s print media at University Career Fairs (Second Semester).
- Invitation to the Foundation’s Corporate events.