Register your corporate team for the inaugural Leeuwin Foundation Golf Day on Thursday 4th May 2017. Funds raised at the event will assist the November 2017 Ultimate Challenge, a voyage specifically for youth with physical, sensory and intellectual limitations.
Our Career Challenge is all about providing key employment skills to participants in tertiary studies or young professionals in the workforce. We are asking for sponsorship worth $10 000 for naming rights on one of the four watch groups. These watch groups are split into colours and can be chosen based on availability; RED, BLUE, GREEN and WHITE.
This investment enables you to sponsor a watch group, place one of your employees or company representatives onboard to experience the 7 day voyage as well as:
- T-shirt with company logo (top left) on respective watch group
- Opportunity to have a presentation to all participants during voyage
- Complimentary day sail passes
- Recognition on Leeuwin social media, website, press releases and media coverage
- Recognition at Univerity Second Semester Career Fairs