Register your corporate team for the inaugural Leeuwin Foundation Golf Day on Thursday 4th May 2017. Funds raised at the event will assist the upcoming 2018 Ultimate Challenge, a voyage specifically for youth with physical, sensory and intellectual limitations.
Our Career Challenge is all about providing key employment skills to participants in tertiary studies or young professionals in the workforce. We are asking for sponsorship worth $10 000 for naming rights on one of the four watch groups. These watch groups are split into colours and can be chosen based on availability; RED, BLUE, GREEN and WHITE.
Benefits for your organisation:
- Involvement in superior corporate responsibility practices.
- Showcase your company to young professionals in a variety of industries.
- Association with the Leeuwin Foundation, a trusted program for over thirty years.
- Personal development opportunity for your employee, improving leadership, communication and teamwork.
- Build strong relationships for the future.
Your investment of $10 000 offers the following benefits:
- Complimentary place on Career Challenge Voyage for one employee (valued at $2 250).
- Naming rights of one of the four voyage watch groups.
- Opportunity to present to voyage participants.
- Supply merchandise for watch members to wear when the voyage departs.
- Corporate presence in any pre-voyage publicity.
- Watch Group T-shirt with sponsor logos.
- Two Leeuwin Day Sail passes.
Recognition on the Leeuwin Facebook, Instagram, website, press releases and any media coverage.
- Your company’s logo on communications to universities.
- Corporate presence on Leeuwin’s print media at University Career Fairs (Second Semester).
- Invitation to the Foundation’s Corporate events.